Blessings Unleashed Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides uniquely trained service dogs and companion dogs for children with autism.
Autism Assistance Dogs...
- Can enrich the quality of life and enhance the independence of families and the child with autism.
- Can accompany the child at all times.
- Can calm the child, reduce emotional outbursts and serve as a positive social link for the child to their home, school and community.
- Can have the potential to improve a child's communication skills and behavior.
- Can improve the family and child's overall quality of life.
Autism has become one of the most common disabilities facing children today. Autism knows no bounds– it affects the rich and poor alike and is quickly reaching epidemic proportions. Our commitment is to enrich the lives of children with autism by training and placing service animals that provide them with companionship and promote independence.